- I never had a diary (i tried, but never could never get past the 1st page)
- I am shy (some people say otherwise, but i really am)
- I barely understood the whole concept of blogging
- I didn't think anyone would really be interested in my story
- What if i have nothing to write about, then what?
At first, i would ask people if they would read it and then send the link but then, slowly but surely i realized that while this is cathartic and therapeutic to me, it's touched people in ways that I NEVER expected and so i've been sharing the link and letting people know that if they think someone else might benefit from how I've been handling the situation, forward it along. The responses I've gotten from allyuh (y'all/ u all) have been tremendous/awesome (i can't say that word, i sound like a fool when i do; but I CAN write it).
So "THANK YOU!!!" for allowing me to share and honestly, I think it's also made me realize that i really am handling this "awful" situation in the best way possible.