Friday, November 19

MRI Tomorrow Morning

Well...we are here.  I am scheduled for my 1st MRI (happy times - NOT) since being on Tysabri tomorrow morning.  Luckily i didn't have to go thru the last rigamaroll (shenanigans/bullshit) like the last time because this time I'm having it done in house at the MS Center.  The other good news is that it's only going to be of my brain so it won't last 2.5 hours - i really can think of a million other things i'd rather do on a Saturday morning!

This is how the MS Center tests to see if I'm at risk for the brain infection and maybe I'll also see if Tysabri is helping at all (diminished/decreased/no additional lesions on my brain)...not sure if it's too soon to see all that - it's only been 7 months.  I have a follow up with my neuro next Tuesday so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment