so i looked up a hotline number online, dialed it and it went straight into a poison center. I told the chick who answered what happened and she looked up the drug and whatever else and told me, "it's a very strong drug and u took it 4 hours earlier, so just hold on lemme check with the toxicologist on staff"... she came back and the following was our conversation
Chick: Are u alone?
Chick: Is there someone u can call to come stay with u for a while?
Chick: Because the drug is very strong and so u MAY experience an altered mental state!
Oh goody! Just what i want to hear...she told me that i could feel sick, dizzy, nauseau, confused among other things and i should call 911 if things get really bad. She took my number and said that she'd call me in 2 hours to see how things were. She did and luckily all was well - I had no reaction of ANY sort...Of course i didn't take it again at 9...just started back at 9 next morning.